Chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed Biden’s first 100 days on WAMU/NPR’s “1A” on Wednesday. She also joined Wisconsin Public Radio’s “Central Time” to talk about why hospitals aren’t cooperating with price transparency requirements.
- Click here to hear Rovner on WAMU/NPR
- Read Rovner’s “The Great Undoing: Which of Trump’s Policies Will Biden Reverse?”
- Click here to hear Rovner on Wisconsin Public Radio
KHN senior correspondent Julie Appleby discussed changes in insurance coverage for covid-19 care on NBC News NOW on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Appleby on NBC News NOW
- Read Appleby’s “Time to Say Goodbye to Some Insurers’ Waivers for Covid Treatment Fees”
California Healthline senior correspondent Anna Maria Barry-Jester discussed how public health leaders in Santa Cruz have faced a year of threats on KGO 810’s “The Chip Franklin Show” on Monday.
- Click here to hear Barry-Jester on KGO 810
- Read Barry-Jester’s “‘We’re Coming for You’: For Public Health Officials, a Year of Threats and Menace”
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).